Friday, July 25, 2008

What A Week


Two Phd students in the same house with three kids doesn't sound 'ok', technically and practically. Initially, when hubby said have to go back to Malaysia for sampling, it doesn't seem a big problem as he always away for sampling. But when he finally left, things start hitting me. After recovery from 'stupid' emotional wrecked, I was facing another bigger problem. As I returned home from exhausted lab works (I'm in the middle of massive cell extractions), two police officers came in and telling me that my neighbours complaining that I left my sons unattended and ordered me to find a sitter for my kids by tomorrow! That's a real problem...luckily we have a very supportive and helpful malay community here in Dundee. I truly grateful for Taufik and Aeni for let my sons stay in their house during weekdays. I still need to figure out how I'm going to work in the weekend (unavoidable). I guest I just have to adjust my time. I'll going to the lab at 6 o'clock in the morning (hopefully nobody notice) and come back around eight or nine.

just need to do what is needed to be done..............

we survive the first week, we'll be fine. Dear hubby, don't worry about us...have fun with your fishes

Mommy too tired to cook, just grab a pizza


3 comments:

amey ahmad said...

Huhu.. I'm about to shock some fish soon. Esok balik Kedah and start sampling.. Dah lewat 5 hari..
Wish me luck..

rauhunt said...

Memang tension kalau gitu. Takpe ..ni mungkin dugaan sebelum dapat result experiment yg bagus. Anyway saya mmg salute abis mana2 husband & wife yg buat phd dalam masa yg sama

akanegurl said...

salam,

Selamat berpuasa